http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/f3ffbf943a2b04124531f8815e11111e340ca667
Here is my version of "A Bicycle Built for Two"! I liked the Noteflight program, I felt that it was easy to navigate, simple to use, and surprisingly quick! Although, I think I prefer the MIDI entry method that we utilized in MuseScore. I would definitely see myself putting this to use in my teaching. It could be used for many of the same purposes as MuseScore, but specifically could be useful for creating easy piano parts for my students. I find that often students want to play pieces that are out of their current technical reach and having the ability to create a simplified version for them could be extremely motivating and fun for the students! Not to mention that a program such as this makes arranging and composition easy, fun, and reachable for a young music student! Kids these days also appreciate the instant gratification of being able to hear their work!
No comments:
Post a Comment